Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 22:58:58 -0600
From:      "Jonathan E. Lyons" <parrothd@midwest.net>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, Andrew Ryder <aryder@bestweb.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Network Monitors

Try sniffit...I use it to "monitor" what my roommates are doing.. :) It has
an interactive mode that works a little better  than tcpdump, plus you can
specify what IP's or ports you wish to monitor...

(But don't tell them ...  heheheh..)

http://reptile.rug.ac.be/~coder/sniffit/sniffit.html

Btw you'll need to add;

options         SYSVSHM
options         SYSVIPC
options         SYSVSEM
pseudo-device   bpfilter        4

To your Kernel config file and re-compile...