Date:      Sun, 9 Sep 2001 14:23:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        bigshot <bigshot@e-net.com.br>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: sysctl.conf

Probably because Netgraph isn't loaded at boot time (I'm guessing).  when
I don't have Netgraph compiled in the kernel (or the modules loaded), I
don't get any of the Netgraph sysctl OIDs.  You might want to make sure
the ng_pppoe.ko module is being loaded before you sysctl (or compile
Netgraph into your kernel).

Joe