Date:      Tue, 12 Nov 2002 20:37:50 +0000
From:      Casey Scott <casey@nixfusion.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Sendmail receive times

	I can not get sendmail to use the system timezone. Every email that comes =
in=20
does not get a time adjustment to PST. They are all at GMT! I have tried=20
adding the time to the sendmail.cf file (O TimeZoneSpec=3DPST), but that di=
d=20
not work. The system timezone was set to PST w/ tzsetup, and all other=20
indications are that PST is being used on the system. I can't find any=20
documentation on this anywhere! Also, why are there so many .cf in /etc/mai=
l?=20
I usually use sendmail.cf, but there are a couple others.

Thanks,
Casey