Date:      Wed, 21 Nov 2007 20:42:50 +0200
From:      "David Naylor" <blackdragon@highveldmail.co.za>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Progress on RELENG_6_3 and RELEND_7_0

Hi,

I have been looking regularly at the FreeBSD website about the
upcoming (and highly anticipated) releases, however I have noticed
that the pages are outdated and have not been updated recently.
Additionally, from what I can gather of the schedule the release
process in "behind".

I am happy (and would prefer) to wait until it is "finished" but I am
feeling information deprived, could someone please tell me (and the
community) how things are going.

Apologies in advance if I have missed any announcements, in which case
could you please point me in the right direction.

Thank you for the great work.

David