Date:      Sun, 16 Mar 2003 17:27:47 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        klammer@webonaut.com, randy@psg.com
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: galeon is unsetting

> > > freesd 4.8-pre
> > > galeon 1.3.2
> > >
> > > my friends have "settings" on their menu bar.  i don't.  i don't
> > > see anything in prefs or gconf-editor to get them.  huh?
> > >
> > > fwiw, what i needed it for was to add a CA cert.

I seem to not able to find this option either. What's version of Galeon do
your freind has? To tell you the truth that.. Galeon is one of worst browser
around, because it's very less flexible and unfriendly UI. It is very hard
to find the options in the Galeon.

> > not really an idea, but maybe your problems are going
> > away with galeon 1.3.3. you can get the diff from:
> >
> > http://www.marcuscom.com/downloads/freeze/
>
>do you have reason to believe that 1.3.3 will fix this problem?

Do you have any reason to believe to not upgrade Galeon? ;-) franz's point
is for you to try the newer version that has fixed number of things. Also,
Galeon developers have bring some options back and added few new features. I
don't know what options they have bring back and added, but if 1.3.3 still
doesn't has any of option for this, then it would be good idea to give the
feedback to the Galeon developers.

I hope, we aren't blind by miss this option in somewhere, if someone know or
find this.

Cheers,
Mezz