Date:      Tue, 4 Sep 2001 00:35:11 -0400
From:      Kyle Martin <mkm@idsi.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   lite2 syscallargs

	Hello, I'll go ahead and apologize if this question has already been
answered, but I didn't find anything in the list archive, but I was spelunking through
the source tree and i noticed the following comment in sys/sys/sysent.h:

  /* placeholder till we integrate rest of lite2 syscallargs changes XXX */

This first appeared Mon Feb 10 02:19:36 1997 UTC (4 years, 6 months ago) by dyson.
can someone tell me what these changes are?  Or is it safe to say that there aren't
going to be any changes as previously planned? Oh, the comment is at line 52,
just after the SCARG define if that helps.

Thanks,

Kyle

--
/* Kyle Martin