Date:      Mon, 4 Aug 2008 10:55:27 -0700
From:      Matt Olander <matt@ixsystems.com>
To:        Dan Langille <dan@langille.org>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: LWE - booth?

On Aug 4, 2008, at 10:29 AM, Dan Langille wrote:

> On Aug 4, 2008, at 12:26 PM, Matt Olander wrote:
>

>> On Aug 4, 2008, at 8:14 AM, Dan Langille wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone doing the booth thing at LWE?
>>
>> Hey Dan,
>>
>> Is that LinuxWorld Expo in SF? We'll have a pretty big presence
>> there this year. Besides having about 7 people at the booth, we
>> arranged to give out a PC-BSD CD to every attendee to LinuxWorld in
>> the registration packets. Are you coming to San Francisco?
>

> No, but David Fetter of PostgreSQL was wondering what was happening.

I'll see him soon! I wish I had thought to ask to have the FreeBSD
booth next to the PostgreSQL booth. That seems to work out infinitely
better than being next to Ubuntu ;-)

If anyone is near San Francisco this week, stop by the FreeBSD booth!
We've got a limited run of some secret FreeBSD t-shirts for advocates
only that you can pick up at the booth.

-matt

--
Matt Olander