Date:      Thu, 26 Sep 2002 20:19:50
From:      "nharlan" <nharlan@wi.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   $60,000,000 IN 6 MONTHS! VERIFIABLE! CHEAT-PROOF!

MY PERSONAL GOAL IS TO MAKE CERTAIN THAT YOU RECEIVE $60,000,000 IN 6 MONTHS OR LESS!

FACT #1
Those who "get in" on a proven successful program at it's "birth" are guaranteed success!

FACT #2
THE UP WAS JUST BORN! YOU ARE AT YOUR DREAM LOCATION! THIS IT "IT"!

* JUST LAUNCHED!
*YOU CANNOT LOSE!
*WE WON'T LET YOU!
*OUR GOAL IS TO GET YOU $60,000,000 IN 6 MONTHS OR LESS!
*JOIN A "FRATERNITY OF HELPERS" WHO WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED!
*"THE ULITMATE PROGRAM" (UP) IS THE BEST PROGRAM IN EXISTENCE!
*THE LAST PROGRAM YOU WILL EVER JOIN!

STOP playing around with programs that possibly get you $20,000 or $40,000.

We will help YOU get $60,000,000 IN 6 MONTHS OR LESS!

The UP out-performs any other program because it's self-regulated. 100% Cheatproof and Verifiable. YOU VERIFY EACH MEMBER IS "REAL" BEFORE YOU JOIN! Thereby eliminating ALL guesswork!

SIMPLE TO DO + YOU ARE NEVER ALONE! "FRATERNITY OF HELPERS" helping EACH OTHER SUCCEED!

"Your success is Our Success"!

Get your FREE copy ot THE "UP"!

Request THE UP by email, with 'SEND UP" in the Subject LIne to:

nharlan@wi.rr.com

OR

Go to the Official UP Site for more information at:

http://www.theultimateprogram.com/default.asp?up=2054

My goal is for you to receive: $60,000,000 IN 6 MONTHS OR LESS!  WE CAN DO THIS!  When YOU SUCCEED, I SUCCEED, AND WE ALL WIN!

JOIN THE UP TODAY before the Members List fills up!

Sincerely,

Nancy Harlan
UP Member
nharlan@wi.rr.com