Date:      Tue, 24 Oct 2000 16:18:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Christopher Johnson <cjohnson@wcug.wwu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sysinstall and crypto distribution

I'd like to install the crypto distribution (forgot to do it when I
installed), and /stand/sysinstall is fantastic for this 28 MHz* 486 I've
got.  I fired it up, went to Configure->Distributions and selected
crypto.  I got stuck here, I can't see how to extract the
distribution.  With the Packages menu, there's an option at the bottom to
install, but I don't see this for the Distributions menu.

It's probably right in front of my nose, but I just don't see it.

Thanks in advance!

Chris Johnson
cjohnson@wcug.wwu.edu
WCUG: lather, rinse, repeat.

* Yes, 28 MHz, I didn't type that wrong.  It's a MILSPEC machine.