Date:      Fri, 18 Oct 2002 12:57:13 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@starjuice.net>
To:        Benno Rice <benno@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kthread.9 out of date

On (2002/10/18 19:38), Benno Rice wrote:

> I have just discovered the hard way that the kthread.9 manual page is
> slightly out of date.
>
> Having never done man page work before, I've attached a diff of the
> proposed change and if someone could give this a once-over and fix
> and/or commit it, that'd rock.

Looks good from a style point of view.  Just one nit I spotted:

+The
+.Fa pages
+argument specifies the size of the new kthread's kernel stack in pages.
+If 0 is used, the default kernel stack size is allocated.

This is the first use of the word "kthread".  Consider replacing it with
"kernel thread" as used elsewhere in the page.

Ciao,
Sheldon.