Date:      Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:29:43 -0700
From:      Chris Hickey <kickeyhickey@gmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   HELP

A friend installed this program and I don't know how to use it. Everything
was fine until the power went out and when it booted back up it said
"/dev/amrd0s1d: unexpected soft update inconsistency: run fsck manually .
the following file system had an inconsistency: ufs: /dev/amrd0s1d (/var)
Enter full pathname of shell or RETURN for /bin/sh.

If you could give me a step by step of what to do that would be awesome. I
tried sending this to your bug department and they told me to talk to you.

--
Chris Hickey "Kickey"
Hollywood Dropout Productions

cell: 858-220-6610