Date:      Wed, 5 Jun 2013 08:35:51 -0400
From:      Joseph O'Neill <joeoneill@capterra.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Capterra Listing is Now Live

A free listing for The FreeBSD Project has been added to Capterra's Virtualization software directory. Capterra is a resource for business software buyers who are researching a purchase, and we wanted to be sure that your product was included. You can view your listing here: www.capterra.com/virtualization-software

In order to complete your listing, please login to your Capterra management portal using the following information: http://www.capterra.com/software_vendors

User Name: capterra@freebsd.org
Password: NFWOETON

Every day, thousands of software buyers use Capterra to help make their purchase decisions. You'll find information about our lead generation programs in your portal, and you are always welcome to contact me directly.

Occasionally, we'll contact you with information about sales leads and announcements about events and new initiatives. To manage your account preferences, simply visit the Account Settings page in your portal: http://www.capterra.com/vp/account_settings

Regards,
Joe

Joseph O'Neill
Capterra, Inc.