Date:      Wed, 5 Apr 2000 09:58:08 -0500
From:      David Ward <David@intelemedia.com>
To:        'Jim Conner' <jconner@enterit.com>, 'Greg Lehey' <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: 3c509 vs. DHCP

dilemma solved...it was a simple PnP issue with the 3c509...oi, I feel like
an
idiot...sorry for wasting all of your time...

thanks for the clue Jim!

to sum up, FreeBSD detected the NIC, when I tried to configure DHCP during
OS
Install, the OS would hang on detect DHCP Servers..Simple Solution, Disable
Plug
and Play on the NIC..Problem solved...