Date:      Sun, 18 Feb 2001 18:31:13 +0100
From:      Bjarne Wichmann Petersen <mekanix@vip.cybercity.dk>
To:        FreeBSD-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [Wine] config-issues.

I have installed Wine through ports, and it will not run. Just gets this:

"Can't open configuration file /home/mekanix/.wine/config"

This I don't get, a userdefined config shouldn't be a must. Anway copied
my /usr/local/etc/wine.conf to ~/.wine/config more strange things happen:

"wineserver: /home/mekanix/.wine/config is not a valid registry file"

huh? Anyone care to enlighten me? The wine.conf should be correct (the
default edited to my needs).

Bjarne