Date:      Wed, 9 Dec 1998 03:10:02 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Robert <robert@namodn.com>
To:        Investigations <investigations@softhome.net>
Cc:        Freebsd-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Fbsd and NFS

Hmm.. it does depend on what OS the other computers are running
(client-side)

Personally, I would use FTP, since there are varied clients ( Xdir, Xftp )
as well as the good old console ftp .. but if you require something more
seamless, then samba is a good package to install ( that is, if you're
running wfw, win95, or winnt on your clients... )

Of course, I don't need a dedicated file server so hopefully you'll get
more experienced user's answers as well :)

-rob
( www.namodn.com )
( mailto:robert@namodn.com )