Date:      Thu, 8 Jun 1995 23:19:55 -0400
From:      Temptation <temp@temptation.interlog.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NFS install

I just reinstalled 2.0.5 (again ;) ) using the NFS
Update: Tue Jun  6 01:42:31 PDT 1995

Very very nice. Check boxes in places, message about setting up network
card. Great job, I even had one directory empty (on purpose), then added
the files, and it pickup them up later.

Only problem I got was the quitting, I still get the

umount of /nfs failed(BUSY)
hang. (this could be motherboard/NCR/Harddrive, don't think anyone has
proven either way what is causing it)
 Minor problem.
And even tho I set up all the network info, and NFS worked great.
on reboot, it said it couldn't find main.temptation.interlog.com (which
is it's name) So I had to add it's IP and Name to HOSTS, should it not do
this for you? Anyways great job. I'll have more things to say tomorrow
when I do it again :)