Date:      Wed, 12 Jan 2000 14:28:38 -0500 (EST)
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   3.x laptop, NT print server (blech)

Okay, I'm getting brave here.

I have a nice little laptop that I use at work.  The local printers
are all managed by an NT print server.

Can I use the NT print server from my laptop?  Anyone have any idea of
apsfilter settings to do this?

The printers are HP5si's.  The NT boxes are NT4, sp3.  They answer on
tcp/515, so I presume they could handle some basic print spooling.

I've been through the handbook, but still don't know enough about UNIX
printing to actually understand what I need.  Even a URL or handbook
section number would be appreciated.

Thanks,
==ml