Date:      Thu, 27 Dec 2001 12:03:18 -0800 (PST)
From:      Will Froning <wfroning@angui.sh>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Other ways to support FBSD

NOTE: please cc me as I'm not on the list.

I have some cash from work that I'm supposed to use for training materials
and such.  I always seem to be under my limit even when I buy everything I
can think of that is allowed.  I always buy FBSD books even if I don't
plan on reading them just to support the community.

Are there any other publications (magazines, books, FBSD training
material, etc) that I am over looking?

These are the ones I have bought in the past:
The Complete FreeBSD by Greg L.
FreeBSD Corporate Networker's Guide by Ted M.
The FreeBSD Handbook edited by Murray S and Nik C.

My limitations are I cannot buy software unless it is specifically for
training and I cannot just donate money (sorry).

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks,
Will

--