Date:      Thu, 11 Sep 1997 23:17:27 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Greg Stringfellow <greg@smokey.prismnet.com>
To:        jmb@FreeBSD.ORG (Jonathan M. Bresler)
Cc:        brandon@roguetrader.com, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BIND Question

The below RFCs, which Jonathan and quite a few others posted, were the ones I
had seen but forgot.

I emailed Highland Park and told them what they needed to change to make
everything work out 110%. Not to mention that I fixed up a way for my
customer to email them.

Jonathan M. Bresler said:
> 	rfc1123 amends rfc952

I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me out on this question. Your
input and your comments are very much appreciated.

Greg

--
    Greg Stringfellow	     	   PrismNet, Inc. - Austin, TX USA
  Network Administration	WWW Pages, ISDN, Telnet, Dialup Accounts

"The trouble with the rat race is, even if you win, you're still a rat"