Date:      Tue, 18 May 1999 17:47:10 +0100 (IST)
From:      "Steve O'Hara-Smith" <steveo@iol.ie>
To:        William Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>
Cc:        Freebsd Mobile <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Mouse in X.......

On 18-May-99 William Woods wrote:
> I have a Toshiba Laptop with a ps/2 mouse running 3.2 release. After
> a time
> of zzz, when it leaves suspend mode, the mouse is locked up......any
> ideas
> for me on this? I also see this message in the console that I started

        I had some similar problems a while back with a PS/2 compatible
touchpad. They appear to be caused by touching the mouse while the
system is either suspending or resuming (ie. between typeing zzz and
the zzz exiting). Some kind of bios/apm/startup glitch condition.

E-Mail: Steve O'Hara-Smith <steveo@iol.ie>