Date:      Wed, 10 May 2000 06:49:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Trevor Johnson <trevor@jpj.net>
To:        Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: /home/ncvs too big

> Hello!

Hi, Alexander.

> /dev/ad0s3f    992439   914150    -1106   100%    /usr/home/ncvs
>
> This is not nice. Since the 2.x and 3.x branches are useless for me,
> is there a way to remove these parts out of the repository and keep
> cvsup from fetching these?

I don't know how to just remove those parts, but you could use the -m
option of tunefs to make 8% more space available, at the cost of speed
(see the tunefs man page).  If you have space on other devices, you could
make symlinks to those and move parts of the CVS tree onto them.  For even
more fun, you could repartition your hard drive. :-)
--
Trevor Johnson
http://jpj.net/~trevor/gpgkey.txt