Date:      Sat, 01 Mar 1997 09:22:03 -0800
From:      Jason Wells <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: help!

Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > good idea about where to get started. BSDI makes the stuff that FreeBSD
> > is based on.
>
> Erm, not quite. :)

OOPS. But it says BSD... I thought that BSDI was responsible for BSD and
was part of UC Berkely. Guess I thought wrong.

At any rate, the website is all about starting an ISP with a BSD
derivative OS. This will help the original poster of this thread.

--
 __   __
/ 0\ / 0\         Thank you * Highperformance.net