Date:      Sat, 14 Feb 2004 18:50:47 +0100
From:      Erik Trulsson <ertr1013@student.uu.se>
To:        mdunham@kestrelworks.com
Cc:        lioux@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: /math/djbfft/ distfile errors - will not fetch and build

On Sat, Feb 14, 2004 at 09:27:50AM -0800, Michael Dunham wrote:
> Thanks - Yes, you can fetch the file in that way, but that isn't the
> issue.  The FreeBSD port listing is wrong and even if a user manages the
> workaround of downloading it directly, it still will not compile because
> it does not have a checksum.
>
> If  you try to make the port, even if you fetch it directly and not from
> the port - this is the result.  The issue still stands, the port needs
> to be fixed.
>
> Regards
>
> Mike
>
> ># make install distclean
> >===> Set WITH_OPT_PENTIUM to optimize for both Pentium and Pentium MMX
> >    like processors.
> >===> Set WITH_OPT_PPRO to optimize for Pentium Pro, Pentium II, and
> >    Pentium III like processors.
> >===> Set WITH_OPT_SPARC to optimize for Sparc family of processors.
> >    Works well with UltraSPARC-I and UltraSPARC-II processors.
> >===>  Vulnerability check disabled
> >===>  Extracting for djbfft-0.76

> >*** Error code 1
> >
> >Stop in /home/ports/math/djbfft.
> >#

Strange, the port works just fine for me.
On my system /usr/ports/math/djbfft/distinfo has the following content:

MD5 (djbfft-0.76.tar.gz) = 9349eff24c1f9fdfb98cfb51bece8efb
SIZE (djbfft-0.76.tar.gz) = 80092

If it is different on your machine I suspect it is a local problem with
your machine.  I can't see anything wrong with the port itself, and it
builds fine here.

--
<Insert your favourite quote here.>
Erik Trulsson