Date:      Sun, 15 Aug 1999 19:39:40 -0700
From:      Raymond Lee <raymondl@sfu.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Hardware compatibility?

I am an university student who is working on a project about operating
system. My PC has a hard drive with Ultra ATA interface. Would the
FreeBSD support the Enhanced IDE standard of my hard drive? My PC system

has everything using Win95. If I start to build a new PC system using
FreeBSD, then do I need to get a video card driver for FreeBSD. ATI
supports only WIN95 driver for its products. Where can I get a new
driver. Would the FreeBSD support Quantum Fireball hard drive with ultra
DMA interface

Raymond