Date:      Sat, 16 Jan 1999 18:29:05 +0100
From:      Stefan Herrmann <stefhe@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: beta 0.70 (ii)

Today I bought a new ISDN card (a Fritz!Card classic, my Teles 16.3
card crashd at the end of last year) and installed i4b v00.70
the first time (had 00.63 already running with the Teles card).
I received the following lines:

i4b-L1-timer4_expired: state = F3 Deactivated
i4b-L1-timer4_expired: state = F3 Deactivated
i4b-L2-i4b_T200_timeout: unit 0, RC = 0
i4b-L2-i4b_T200_timeout: unit 0, RC = 0

In between, I got a phone call that I answered and two more lines:

i4b-L1-timer4_expired: state = F3 Deactivated
i4b-L1-timer4_expired: state = F3 Deactivated

My analog phone is connected to a ISTEC 1003 and there are 3 ISDN
devices on the S0 bus (ISTEC, Fritz!Card and a ELSA Microlink ISDN
TL.V34 ).

I have no problems with it, can connect to my ISP through isp0
flawlessly. Its just FYI.

Ciao
Stefan
--
--- Communications powered by FreeBSD ---

    Stefan Herrmann   Löwenburgstr. 81
              D-53229 Bonn