Date:      Wed, 02 Aug 2000 14:47:06 -0500
From:      Jeffrey Fu <jfu@asl.dl.nec.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CVSUP

I want to downgrade my FreeBSD 4.0 to FreeBSD 2.2.2 for some reason.  I use
the CVSup to download the FreeBSD2.2.2 by the following supfile

*default tag=RELENG_2_2_2_RELEASE
*default host=cvsup7.freebsd.org
*default prefix=/usr/temp
*default base=/usr
*default release=cvs delete use-rel-suffix compress
src-all

After that, it created a "src" directory under the "/usr/temp" directory.
What should I do next?  Do I need to do some command like "cvs"?  Or I just
need to copy the src to /usr/src and do a make world there?  Thanks for
your help.

Jeffrey Fu