Date:      Tue, 17 Dec 2002 23:31:45 -0700
From:      "Mike" <massey@rmci.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   IPFW Firewall logs

Running FreeBSD 4.7 Stable with NATD IPFW. Using NATD to redirect for my
local network. Everything is working great except it working to good!
My local machines are being logged as trying to connect via UDP and I
cannot seem to fix it.

<snip> : /kernel: connection attempt to UDP 192.168.0.1 from
192.168.0.8:1030

A pointer would be greatly appreciated.

Also: What is a solid book on FreeBSD network security? One with IPFW
and other info would be very nice.

Cheers

M;)