Date:      Wed, 05 Nov 2003 03:44:04 +0000
From:      "Neil Hawkins" <nchawkins90@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache, PHP, and SquirrelMail

I am new to FreeBSD and am trying to figure a few things out.  I have
installed QMAIL, APACHE, PHP4, and SquirrelMail.  Apache seems to be working
fine because I can browse the directory lising for /usr/local/www/data
folders.  However, when I try to browse the SquirrelMail folder, it just
displays the text code of the index.php file.  I am assuming that PHP4 is
either not installed correctly, not running, or not configured
appropriately.  Can someone help me out here?

Great deals on high-speed Internet access as low as $26.95.