Date:      Thu, 6 Aug 1998 10:35:33 +0200
From:      dioscoreos@email.cz
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Informations

--Boundary-=_nWlrBbmQBhCDarzOwKkYHIDdqSCD

--Boundary-=_nWlrBbmQBhCDarzOwKkYHIDdqSCD

Good BYE                                              6.8.

How did installing FreeBSD2.2.6 on new personal computer
 without other operating system?
I`am from the Czech Republic and excuse me my English
languague.I`am 14 years old and I`am learn English
languague 3 years.My E-mail adress is :dioscoreos@post.cz

Thanks

     Marian R.

--- CREATED BY ATC O..R..G..A..N..I..Z..E..R
--- http://email.cz <--- Get Your Free Email

--Boundary-=_nWlrBbmQBhCDarzOwKkYHIDdqSCD--