Date:      Mon, 16 Aug 1999 10:09:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@hub.freebsd.org>
To:        David Wolfskill <dhw@whistle.com>
Cc:        nsayer@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Whither makefiles for src/crypto/telnet/* ?

On Mon, 16 Aug 1999, David Wolfskill wrote:

> I'm hardly an "expert" with NIS, but it is actually fairly flexible...
> as long as changes imposed are on its own terms.  :-)

Thanks for the information. I noticed some rumblings on the srp-dev
mailing list about developing NIS support - I don't think anything has
come of it yet, but that would be the place to discuss it so we can get
some kind of cross-platform compatability. I'll certainly look into that
further when I can start working on this again.

Kris