Date:      Thu, 5 Apr 2001 09:11:34 -0500
From:      Steve Price <steve@havk.org>
To:        Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
Cc:        alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -stable kernel build failures

On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 10:01:53AM -0400, Andrew Gallatin wrote:

>> This from sources CVSup'd about an hour ago.  Anyone else seeing
>> this?
>
> Nope.  I just did a test compile from sources grabbed at 4am EDT this morning.

I didn't see it on my Alpha here at the house either.  But I get
the same thing on 3 of the 5 (didn't try the other two) Alphas
in the package building cluster all with the same result.

>> kern_synch.o(.text+0x10fc):kern_synch.c: more undefined references to `__cursig' follow
>> *** Error code 1
>
> Are you sure your source tree is intact and is all -stable?
> __cursig is an inline in -stable.  Check sys/sys/signalvar.h for
> intactness.

Yes, I checked there and it is in that file but for some reason it
isn't being picked up.  Just in case I'll remove the file and run
CVSup again.

-steve