Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2000 15:05:19 +0000
From:      Chris.Smith@raytheon.co.uk
To:        Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.runet.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: silly netscape menu question

Hi,

At least your Netscape works 'relatively' properly.  Mine wont allow
colo(u)r selection in any of the dialogs plus the tab controls dont work!
I have to tread very carefully also, because it 'Bus Errors' on certain
pages (inconsistently).  Lovely piece of software :-)

Chris Smith
Raytheon Systems Limited

Has anyone who reads this got SPAM from the so so so obviously forged
"AK@255.20.136.918" at all.   If so can you _please!!_ send me the headers
as I'm trying to get the bas*ard.  I'm trying to work out if my address was
harvested from here or some other lists.  This is causing real problems
here.