Date:      Sun, 29 Apr 2001 11:06:08 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Slivko" <jslivko@jeah.net>
To:        uwi mAn <uwi@delfi.lv>
Cc:        FreeBSD <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: disk space

df will show you the space that you have (free vs. used) and deleting
files you don't need could help solve that problem, like removing all the
files in /usr/ports/distfiles which are no longer needed.
-- Jonathan M. Slivko

Jonathan M. Slivko <jslivko@jeah.net>
IRC Operator, AsylumNet IRC Networks
Web: http://jslivko.orcon.net.nz/