Date:      Tue, 7 Aug 2001 21:21:26 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Dean E. Weimer" <dweimer@Happydays.DynDNS.Org>
To:        The Psychotic Viper <psyv@sec-it.net>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <john@snake.supranet.net>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD 4.3 and Squid

No mine wasn't installed from ports, the orignal message was sent in
May, that's probably why you couldn't find it.  I have found some
information on a different mailing list that said it is caused by a break
in the gcc compilation on FreeBSD 4.3.

The fix is to do:
make distclean # If you already compiled the source once
env CFLAGS=-O ./configure
make all
make all install

I have got this to successfully work for htttp requests, now Time to learn
how to configure everything else.

Thanks for your help.