Date:      Sun, 20 Jul 2003 15:22:44 -0500
From:      Kirk Strauser <kirk@strauser.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Rebuilding the system....

--=-=-=

At 2003-07-20T18:58:31Z, "Remington L." <cableboy@charter.net> writes:

>>> config: /usr/src/sys/i386/conf/MYKERNEL:267: syntax error

>> Fix the syntax error.

> Haha, such a smart ass ;)

I didn't think it was that out of line.  How many times have you heard
clients / friends / employers ask, "why did my email bounce?  I got a
message from someone called Mailer Daemon.  What happened?", only to find
out that they never bothered to read the error message?

Given that the original poster gave no usable data about the actual problem,
I thought it was a reasonable response.
=2D-=20
Kirk Strauser

--=-=-=