Date:      Wed, 07 Sep 2005 17:29:12 -0700
From:      Rem Roberti <remegius@comcast.net>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Thanks...

Thanks to all that answered my questions about xterm.

One more question and then I'll quit for the day.  I have created a
cvsupfile to use with cvsup, and it contains a docs-all line, which is
used to update the doc repository.  However, both of the books that I
have on FreeBSD state that the docs are contained in the /usr/doc
directory.  No such directory exists in my 5.4 installation.   Where did
that directory go?

Rem