Date:      Thu, 06 Nov 1997 17:46:23 +0000
From:      Greg Bedrossian <greg@gcsl.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CGI Script - Path not found

Greetings,

I don't know if this subject is appropriate for this particular email
address, but if anyone can help we would be grateful.

I am running FreeBSD V2.2.2 with Apache. I have checked all the config
files within /usr/local/etc/apache and everything seems in order. Yet,
when I direct a CGI inquiry from a web site to a CGI file in my
/usr/local/www/cgi-bin directory, the browser gives an error to say that
"the path given was not found or there is no such file".

The Server itself works fine if you URL to the host, the Web Site comes
right up. So at least I know Apache is working. Why am I unable to URL
into my CGI file as above.?

Greg Bedrossian.