Date:      Thu, 27 Dec 2001 21:13:06 -0800
From:      "Peter Ong" <peter@haloflightleader.net>
To:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Package or Ports CVSup

Question:
Do you guys usually build from the ports or install from packages the CVSup
tool?

This is my first time installing CVSup.  I went to /usr/ports/net/cvsup, and
then I hit make.  It's downloading all kinds of stuff like XFree86 parts.
And it's still continuing on the compile.  It's taking over an hour now.  Do
you guys normally install CVSup from package or port?  Just want to find out
the common practice.

Thanks.

Peter