Date:      Tue, 23 Nov 2004 22:15:04 +1030
From:      "LEI CHEN" <adam.chen@tpg.com.au>
To:        "'Erich Dollansky'" <oceanare@pacific.net.sg>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Best HDD's for laptops?

TravelStar is a Hitachi's product, and because of it's the most reliable
one, so IBM uses it as Thinkpad's HHD for years.

For example: a 5400 80Gb IDE 2.5" Travelstar has 8Mb of cache.

For your reference:
http://www.hitachigst.com/portal/site/hgst/?epi_menuItemID=0f34be57a7adb6fd2
5ad4e8060e4f0a0&epi_menuID=f3422d6ea3268f8d5f5a530560e4f0a0&epi_baseMenuID=2
2f0deefa8f3967dafa0466460e4f0a0

Cheers,
LEI