Date:      Fri, 18 Dec 1998 23:56:39 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        "John W. DeBoskey" <jwd@unx.sas.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make release failure: osreldate.h

I think this fails when you use SHARED=symlinks one time and then
try use SHARED=copies.

certainly the installation of /usr/share/examples fails miserably
in that way and I think it's related..  I've had problems with osreldate.h
for ages.
I often need to do some kludges (something to do with breaking some links
somewhere.

julian