Date:      Thu, 5 Dec 2002 11:13:38 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug Ambrisko <ambrisko@ambrisko.com>
To:        Michael Sierchio <kudzu@tenebras.com>
Cc:        Forrest Aldrich <forrie@forrie.com>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CVSup Delete failures

Michael Sierchio writes:
| Forrest Aldrich wrote:
| > FYI, over the last few days, I've been seeing this error while doing a
| > CVSUP of the code for both FreeBSD-STABLE (4.7) and Current:
| >
| >  Delete src/contrib/gcc/INSTALL
| > Cannot delete "/usr/local/src/freebsd/5.0/src/contrib/gcc/INSTALL":
| > Directory not empty

The problem seems to be an INSTALL directory now in HEAD and
a file in Attic/INSTALL.  cvs co of -stable is also barfing on this
conflict of the old file and new directory.o

	U src/contrib/gcc/xcoffout.c
	U src/contrib/gcc/xcoffout.h
	cvs [checkout aborted]: could not chdir to src/contrib/gcc/INSTALL: Not a directory
	a21p%

Removing the INSTALL directory in my local repo fixes the issue for -stable.

Doug A.