Date:      Tue, 17 Dec 2002 12:55:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      David Nicholas Kayal <davek@saturn5.com>
To:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Cc:        Darren Pilgrim <dmp@pantherdragon.org>, <current@FreeBSD.ORG>, <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: I'm leaving the project

This type of thing caused the division of the BSD projects in
the first place, and hurts the project over all and is the primary reason
that Linux has such a better market position then BSD.

I love FreeBSD.  I dunno why.  I just do.  I'm no expert, but it sits
right with me.  It is a shame that due to people's socialization problems
that such a great operating system is regulated to the backwaters of the
OS oceans.

I suggest some people realize that they have problems with dealing with
people--we are not computers in that certain inputs cannot guarantee
certain outputs--and perhaps seek therapy to improve their socialization
skills.

That and $1.10 might buy you a cup a coffee.

Sincerely,
David