Date:      Tue, 17 Jan 95 11:30:59 GMT
From:      "Henry Chung <hchung.IE.oramail@ie.oracle.com>" <hchung@ie.oracle.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   IRQs List

After reading a few mails about the Interrupt conflict between printer and
sound card etc.. I don't know is there a faq list that gives an official
recommendation of which IRQ is used for which device? I think such list might
ease the installation of new hardware devices.

Regards,

--
  Henry Hyen-Vui Chung

ICL Product Line Developer		Oracle Europe Manufacturing Ltd.
e-mail: hchung@ie.oracle.com		Maretimo Court, Temple Road
Tel   : 353 12834700 ext 220		Blackrock, Co. Dublin
Fax   : 353 12834732			Republic of Ireland.