Date:      Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:00:37 +0000
From:      Dovydas Kulvinskas <dovydas@kada.lt>
To:        Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: WordPerfect 8, keymap and fonts

Malartre wrote:

> Gunnar Flygt wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, Feb 08, 1999 at 05:23:44PM -0500, Malartre wrote:
> > > I run WordPerfect 8 for UNIX/linux on my 2.2.8 FreeBSD box.
> > > It's cool, it even print..
> >
> > Did you get it to print without any problems? I can't make it print,
> > whatsoever.
> >
> > --
> >                            __o
> > regards, Gunnar       ---_ \<,_
> > email: flygt@sr.se ---- (_)/ (_)
> Sure, I was not able to print anything on my Epson Stylus Color II
> (cheap & bastard printer.. at least mine) with the instructions in the
> handbook. But under word perfect, if I use the ASCII printer, it print.
> I use the "ASCII Text Printer" or the "Standard Printer".
> --

  I use lpsfilter for remote printing & have four printers: ascii, mono,
raw and remote. lp is mono. Printing from other aplications as netscape,
moneydance or directly goes smouthly, but from WP8 nope. Course remote
printer is Kyocera600 i installed HPIII drivers for WP8, but i can't
print :-(((
  Some help?

 Dovydas
--
It is only people of small moral stature who have to stand on their
dignity.