Date:      10 May 99 16:15:38 EDT
From:      Mr.Delicious <elcoz@usa.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG

I am fairly new to FreeBSD (running about 3 months now) and about the onl=
thing i don't like about FreeBSD is the fact that you have support throug=
h a
mailing list. In fact, I hate it. I can't read by thread or anything. It =
also
appears snobbish. One can only see what going on if one has subscribed to=
mailing list. Many times I stumble across an interesting group in comp be=
cause
I was looking for something else. Who is going to stumble across a mailin=
list? That's why an inferior system like LiGnux gets so much new users. W=
need to be more vocal.
I apologize in advance for the formatting of my message. I can't access m=
SMTP server from work so I have to use HTTP-based mail services.