Date:      Thu, 29 Apr 2004 21:15:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dan Langille <dan@langille.org>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Help wanted for BSDCan

Hi,

We are now two weeks from BSDCan.  I have a few tasks which I need help
with.  Some may be performed remotely, others need you to be in Ottawa.

Remote work:

Unless otherwise noted, all coding is in PHP with PostgreSQL.

* I need some code modified to include tax on an invoice.  Should only
  be a couple of hours at most

* Write code to extract names from the database to print them on
  badges.  You don't need to have a printer for this.

On site work

* I need volunteers to help set up and tear down network gear.  Not much
  involved with this.  A hour at the start and the end of each day.

* Gofers - just be there to help with anything that might come up

thanks

--
Dan Langille - http://www.BSDCan.org/