Date:      Wed, 21 Jun 2000 13:45:51 +0400
From:      "Vadim Yu. Vaganov" <bond@sttec.yar.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Moving to FreeBSD (Advise needed)

Hello.

We are planning to move to FreeBSD from MS Windows 2K, but have some
problems.
At this time we are using MS Exchange Server 5.5 as mail server and MS
Outlook 97/98/2K
as mail clients at workstations. This combination supports IMAP protocol
with users task requesting,
common folders support (made by Visual Basic).
Is were any appropriate alternative of this Windows solution on FreeBSD
systems? We mean mail server solution. Mail clients would stay under Windows.
If no, then what painless solution can you offer?
At this moment this incompatibility is the last obstacle on our way to
FreeBSD.