Date:      Sun, 07 Apr 2013 15:34:22 -0400
From:      Lynn Steven Killingsworth <quiet.rainbows.llc@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hi BSD -

Hi BSD -

I know on my websites that more worrisome than someone caught reading my
poetry as their own is that they have told something is mine that is not.

I was thinking about putting the ports tar on my BSD 10 when I was
actually successful.  I notice that apparently the talking point xorg
refresh and the touchstone kde4 artwork seem to be not on your servers.

I was wondering whether even after my service that Lord Jesus has not
granted me access to a specially fortified server in the basement of a
Quebec Church Shrine?

Since A.W.O.L bill is against that sort of thing I wonder why Lord Jesus
is not working with all his might to do so.

--
Steve [Blue Seahorse]  ;~)
Quiet Rainbows, LLC