Date:      Sun, 11 Apr 2004 11:01:51 -0400
From:      "Rob" <freebsd@computersthatrock.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Off topic but sendmail help needed

When I try this, I get the error:

m4: ../m4/cfhead.m4: No such file or directory

So I looked for m4 and it appears to be in /usr/bin/

so I run:

%/usr/bin/m4 -D_CF_DIR=/usr/share/sendmail/cf/
/usr/share/sendmail/cf/m4/cf.m4 freebsd.mc > foo.cf

and get the same error.

Is it telling me that m4 is not there or cfhead.m4 is missing. cfhead is
located here:

/usr/share/sendmail/cf/m4/cfhead.m4