Date:      Fri, 13 Jun 1997 19:24:21 -0700
From:      Yixin Jin <yjin@cs.ucla.edu>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hauppauge Wincast/TV

Hi there

I am using Hauppauge Wincast/TV card and FreeBSD 2.2.1 with BT848
driver. However, when I don't define OVERRIDE_CARD, the kernel can not
probe what kind of card I have. When I define
OVERRIDE_CARD as CARD_HAUPPAUGE, it can recognize it now, but
it tells me that I have TEMIC PAL tuner, and actually I have
PHILIP NTSC tuner.

Do you see this before? Please help me out. Right now, what
I can do is to define a OVERRIDE_TUNER as PHILIPS_NTSC, and
tell kernel what I have manually.

Thanks

Yixin